The 9 mistakes people make when buying, ordering, and drinking coffee — and what to do instead.
1. Not buying it fresh like you would vegetables or bread…
2. …Then keeping it for longer than a month
3. Not making sure your grind size is consistent
4. Letting it brew for less than 4 minutes…
5. …And forgetting to decant what you don’t drink straight away
6. Using a less-than-clean cafetiere
7. Adding milk and sugar when you don’t need it
8. Buying instant for a cheap, easy fix
9. Not knowing how much caffeine you’re consuming
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.